1.21.2012

I'm baaaaaack! I took a little break-a-roo from my design blog to get settled into our new temporary life. Quite a bit has changed from my last post. My husband transferred to The Westin St. John and we have been living here for about 8 months. Life could not be any sweeter! I have been working at Island Style Weddings as a destination wedding planner; which has been a perfect fit for me down here to be able to still have a creative outlet.


Here's a photo of Hawknest Beach which is just a glimpse of what our 'backyard' looks like. Those of you who haven't visited St. John....I highly recommend it! 2/3 of the island is a national park that offers endless serene beaches, hikes, and snorkeling adventures!

I intend to continue my blog focusing on interior design inspiration which will always be my no. 1 passion....but I will also be sharing my experiences here in Love City as well as some wedding planning inspiration.

Hope you will join me as I share my design adventures - there's nothing more inspirational to me than traveling and experiences to kick-start the wheels a turnin' in my head.

Have a great weekend!
P.S. It's great to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment